News & Updates
- Ashon Crawley's Lonely Letters wins the Lambda Literary Award for Nonfiction
- Damon Young wins the Thurber Award for American Humor
- Ashon Crawley's Lonely Letters wins the Believer Award for Nonfiction
- Emily Bernard is a newly elected fellow of the Society of American Historians
- Starred Kirkus review for Tiya Miles' All That She Carried
Creative Soul Photography
Creative Soul Photography is comprised of the dynamic husband and wife duo Kahran and Regis Bethencourt. Specializing in lifestyle photography and authentic, visual storytelling they have shot hundreds of children, families and brands. They have been featured in Essence magazine, Munaluchi Bride, MochaKid magazine, OWN Network, Black Enterprise, and The Real daytime talk show, and more. Their book, Glory, is forthcoming from St. Martin’s Press.