News & Updates
- Michael Eric Dyson's Jay Z: Made in America hits the New York Times bestseller list
- NPR names Damon Young's What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Blacker a favorite for 2019
- Maureen Corrigan picks Emily Bernard's Black is the Body as one of her "10 Unputdownable Reads" for 2019
- Ian Lendler's Dinosaur is a Kirkus Best Middle-Grade Nonfiction of 2019
- Brittney Cooper's Eloquent Rage is optioned by Gabrielle Union's production company, I’ll Have Another
Rafael Rosado, Illustrator
Scrappy Claudette sets out once again with her pal Marie and her little brother Gaston to right wrongs and fight evil. And this time, it's personal. Claudette is out to get the dragon who ate her father's legs...and his legendary sword. But as usual, nothing is as simple as it seems, and Claudette is going to need Marie and Gaston's help more than ever.
Funny, fast, high-energy storytelling in an inventive and perilous fantasy landscape makes Dragons Beware! a fantastic follow-up to 2012's middle-grade hit Giants Beware!