News & Updates
- Emily Bernard wins the LA Times Christopher Isherwood Prize for Autobiographical Prose
- Stephanie Jones-Rogers' They Were Her Property is a finalist for the LA Times History prize
- Sharon Draper receives Massachusetts Reading Association 2020 Children's Literature Award
- Ian Lendler's First Dinosaur wins a Cybil Award for Junior High Non-fiction
- Damon Young's What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Blacker wins the Barnes and Noble Discover Prize for Non-fiction
Rafael Rosado, Illustrator
Scrappy Claudette sets out once again with her pal Marie and her little brother Gaston to right wrongs and fight evil. And this time, it's personal. Claudette is out to get the dragon who ate her father's legs...and his legendary sword. But as usual, nothing is as simple as it seems, and Claudette is going to need Marie and Gaston's help more than ever.
Funny, fast, high-energy storytelling in an inventive and perilous fantasy landscape makes Dragons Beware! a fantastic follow-up to 2012's middle-grade hit Giants Beware!