News & Updates
- Michael Eric Dyson's Jay Z: Made in America hits the New York Times bestseller list
- NPR names Damon Young's What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Blacker a favorite for 2019
- Maureen Corrigan picks Emily Bernard's Black is the Body as one of her "10 Unputdownable Reads" for 2019
- Ian Lendler's Dinosaur is a Kirkus Best Middle-Grade Nonfiction of 2019
- Brittney Cooper's Eloquent Rage is optioned by Gabrielle Union's production company, I’ll Have Another
Cecil Castellucci, Co-author
Theodora is a perfectly normal duck. She may swim with a teacup balanced on her head and stay north when the rest of the ducks fly south for the winter, but there's nothing so odd about that.
Chad, on the other hand, is one strange bird. Theodora quite likes him, but she can't overlook his odd habits. It's a good thing Chad has a normal friend like Theodora to set a good example for him.
But who exactly is the odd duck here? Theodora may not like the answer.
Sara Varon (Robot Dreams) teams up with Cecil Castellucci (Grandma's Gloves) for a gorgeous, funny, and heartwarming examination of the perils and pleasures of friendship.
A Kirkus Reviews Best Book of 2013