News & Updates
- Brittney Coopers Eloquent Rage hits the New York Times Bestsellers List
- Michael Eric Dyson in NYT's By The Book
- 5 Worlds v. 4: Amber Anthem debuts at #14 on the NYT Bestsellers List
- Emily Bernard wins the LA Times Christopher Isherwood Prize for Autobiographical Prose
- Stephanie Jones-Rogers' They Were Her Property wins the LA Times History Prize
Cecil Castellucci, Co-author
Theodora is a perfectly normal duck. She may swim with a teacup balanced on her head and stay north when the rest of the ducks fly south for the winter, but there's nothing so odd about that.
Chad, on the other hand, is one strange bird. Theodora quite likes him, but she can't overlook his odd habits. It's a good thing Chad has a normal friend like Theodora to set a good example for him.
But who exactly is the odd duck here? Theodora may not like the answer.
Sara Varon (Robot Dreams) teams up with Cecil Castellucci (Grandma's Gloves) for a gorgeous, funny, and heartwarming examination of the perils and pleasures of friendship.
A Kirkus Reviews Best Book of 2013