News & Updates
- Imani Perry and Damon Young are nominated for a 2019 NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work Non-Fiction
- Ian Lendler's he First Dinosaur: How Science Solved the Greatest Mystery on Earth has been named the Golden Kite Honor Book in the category of Nonfiction for Older Readers given by SCBWI
- Nelson Institute professor of Environmental Justice, Monica White has been awarded both the 2019 Eduardo Bonilla-Silva Outstanding Book Award and the University of Wisconsin-Madison Race, Ethnicity, and Indigeneity (REI) Fellowship for her research relating to Agricultural Resistance and the Black Freedom Movement
- Ian Lendler's The Fabled Life of Aesop received a Kirkus starred review
- Michael Eric Dyson's Jay Z: Made in America hits the New York Times bestseller list
Serge Bloch, Co-Author
Want to know the best things about Saturdays?
Lots of books!
Rocket ship rides to the moon!
Top secret projects (that might not go exactly as planned)! And so much more . . .
Saturdays are the best even if you have to do a chore or two. As a little boy takes us through his typical Saturday, you'll see why he's so passionate about his favorite day of the week.
Oh, and the best thing about Saturdays? When the day ends, it leads into Sundays, and you get to have fun all over again!